Reasons why October is the best month:
- Cold but dry weather
- Everything is pretty colours
- Pumpkin pie
- Pumpkin coffee
- Everything being made to look spooky
- Horror movies on TV all the time
- Jumper weather
- Dressing up as scary things
- Hot drinks
- Lots of sweets
The smell of dying leaves
If u don’t like October get the FUCK outta my house
Also my birthday is in October
For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.
this makes me super uncomfortable and i don’t know why
Okay, this is actually what you do if you’re being sexually harassed in any kind of public space. Draw attention to it, preferably pull away and let EVERYONE know that someone is touching you. This will not only get him to get off you but he’ll definitely think about this situation next time he wants to do something like this.
Spreading the word.
My mom and I were talking about this today after hearing about a woman who was molested on a plane who said nothing until she was picked up at the airport by her parents. My mom looked at me and asked what I would do in that situation and I looked her dead in the eye and I told her “it would take me .02 seconds to realize what was going on and yell angrily, and then I would be straight on to bitch slapping him so hard he wouldn’t be able to see the punch I’d throw with the opposite hand”.
She nodded and accepted my salty language like a seasoned sailor.
I’ve had experience with this before, in Prague a group of five girls and I were followed by three men at night. After a while they started yelling at us, the most common being “how much?” Meaning how much we “cost” as prostitutes. Seeing as they weren’t going to stop, I turned on my heel, faced them (which surprised them), spat at their feet and responded with “You couldn’t afford me.” This prompted the other girls to start yelling back at them as well, starting with our spitfire Czech friend to start slinging curses in Czech as she and the rest of the girls came up beside me. Needless to say the men backed off and pretty much fled. They weren’t expecting a fight. It empowered me and encouraged the rest of the girls to yell back too.
I’ve heard that a lot of people don’t know what to do in this situation because they’ve been taught all their lives to be polite and non-aggressive. Keep your heads down or whatever.
Keep in mind that studies have shown that rapists look for victims who won’t fight back.
Remember that nobody has the right to touch you without your consent or harass you, and you have all the right to make the biggest fuss about it that you can possibly make.
Get angry. Be in command.
If someone is doing something that makes you uncomfortable like this, you do not need to be nice. Swear, kick, scream, make the asshole cry. You don’t have to nice, be as rude as you want
fuck education who wants to start a band
your URL makes me suspicious of your intentions with this band.
Look at his face……that is priceless
- Dall’s porpoises have been extensively exploited over the years and remain one of the main species hunted by Japanese fishermen with catch rates reaching as high as 40,000 individuals a year.
- The Dall’s porpoise is the largest species of porpoise and has a robust compact body. It has a relatively small head with a short beak with an upturned mouthline and a rather flat forehead. The forward-leaning, triangular dorsal fin has a broad base and may have a hooked tip.
- The Dall’s porpoise has an extremely ‘un-porpoise-like’ behaviour. Most members of this Family are quiet and shy, preferring to avoid boats while the Dall’s porpoise actively seeks out large fast moving vessels.
- The Dall’s porpoise is the fastest swimming small cetacean, and in short bursts can reach speeds of up to 55 km/h, surfacing rapidly producing a distinctive spray of water called a ‘rooster tail’. They are eager bow-riders but will not stay long with boats moving slower than 20 km/h. While it is a very active swimmer it rarely breaches or engages in other forms of acrobatic display.
- Often found to associate with Pacific white-sided dolphins and long-finned pilot whales, Dall’s porpoises are predominantly an oceanic species however they can be found in more coastal waters where deep water is closer to the shore.
- The greatest threat to this species is undoubtedly the directed hunts undertaken by the Japanese, whilst other threats include bycatch and chemical pollution. Dall’s porpoises are reported to have been found with high levels of organochlorines and this may affect reproduction. The IUCN Red List classifies this species as of Least Concern.